Yet another bibliography request; Logic programming (Steve Stevenson)
17 Jan 89 20:06:52 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Yet another bibliography request; Logic programming (1989-01-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Steve Stevenson)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Jan 89 20:06:52 GMT

[ I'm on another bibliography kick :-) ]

I am trying to compile a bibliography on the history, development, and
``state of the art'' of logic programming ( NOT just prolog). I am
interested primarily in the foundational and implementation issues ( again
not restricted to prolog). Here, foundational means semantics, ties
to logic, etc.

Please send your nominees for inclusion directly to
``''. If you have things in either BibTeX or
refer format, please leave them in that format (it's easier to work with).
I'll put it all in a common (refer) format and distribute to whoever is

Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson
Department of Computer Science, (803)656-5880.mabell
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-1906