Semantics Bibliography has been compiled. (Steve Stevenson)
16 Jan 89 13:36:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Semantics Bibliography has been compiled. (1989-01-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Steve Stevenson)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.theory
Date: 16 Jan 89 13:36:13 GMT

Some time ago I asked for the readership's favorite references in semantics.
I have completed a refer bibliography which is quite large. Rather
than directly transmit to the net, I have made it available for anonymous
ftp at ``''. The file is under destv/semantics.bib.

For those without ftp capability, contact me through e-mail for a copy as

Many thanks to those who contributed. The roffbib version runs about
nine pages. I was amazed at the low number of duplications. Guess the
field is still pretty diverse.

Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson
Department of Computer Science, (803)656-5880.mabell
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-1906