Stanford Compiler Course

ccicpg! (Morita Bill)
10 Jan 89 19:13:37 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Stanford Compiler Course ccicpg! (1989-01-03)
Stanford Compiler Course ccicpg! (1989-01-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: ccicpg! (Morita Bill)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Jan 89 19:13:37 GMT

I earlier posted a query to this news group about a course that is given
anually at Stanford. I have since obtained the information I was seeking.
For those that are interested the course in run by:

Western Institute in Computer Science (WICS)
(916) 873-0575
The person to speak to is Joleen Barnhill. According to Joleen, the course
is currently slated for the weeks of August 7 (Compilers) and August 14
(Code generation). Joleen says that the dates are about 90% certain and
will be finallized sometime in the next several weeks.
[From ccicpg! (Morita Bill)]