Re: GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff (M2)

harvard!cs.buffalo.edu!bowen (Devon E Bowen)
13 Oct 88 02:28:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff (M2) gnu@toad.com (1988-10-01)
Re: GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff (M2) tower@bu-it.bu.edu (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (1988-10-02)
Re: GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff (M2) harvard!cs.buffalo.edu!bowen (1988-10-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: bowen@cs.buffalo.edu
Newsgroups: comp.compilers, gnu.gcc
Date: 13 Oct 88 02:28:03 GMT
From: harvard!cs.buffalo.edu!bowen (Devon E Bowen)

In article <2728@ima.ima.isc.com> gnu@toad.com writes:
>There is a group (I think in Buffalo, NY) porting gcc to the Tahoe.
>Keith Bostic (bostic@okeeffe.berkeley.edu) is in touch with this work
>and could tell you more.

Yeah, we're working on the gcc to Tahoe port. It's nearly done. We've
got it to bootstrap and we've compiled a number of our user level commands
and installed them with no problems. There's still a few bugs that we're
aware of and everything isn't "clean" yet. So we haven't mailed anything
to FSF. That'll be in a week or two.

Devon Bowen (KA2NRC) FAX: (716) 636-3464
University at Buffalo BITNET: bowen@sunybcs.BITNET
Internet: bowen@cs.Buffalo.EDU
UUCP: ...!{ames,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!bowen