Query about C compilers on IBM 370s.

decvax!decwrl!ames!cullsj!gupta (Yogesh Gupta)
Fri, 8 Apr 88 13:56:31 pdt

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Query about C compilers on IBM 370s. decvax!decwrl!ames!cullsj!gupta (1988-04-08)
Re: Query about C compilers on IBM 370s. am@computer-lab.cambridge.ac.uk (Alan Mycroft) (1988-04-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 88 13:56:31 pdt
From: decvax!decwrl!ames!cullsj!gupta (Yogesh Gupta)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers, comp.lang.c

I have heard some not too great comments about the commercially
available C compilers on IBM 370s. I would like to find out
the truth regarding this matter. So, if anyone has any experience,
comments, suggestions, I would like to hear them. Also, any
recommendations for good C compilers. Thanks.

Yogesh Gupta | If you think my company will let me
Cullinet Software, Inc. | speak for them, you must be joking.
Ph: (408) 434-6636
[From decvax!decwrl!ames!cullsj!gupta (Yogesh Gupta)]