UCB 4.2 F77 Documentation

johnl@ima.UUCP (Compilers moderator)
11 Apr 86 16:34:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
UCB 4.2 F77 Documentation johnl@ima.UUCP (1986-04-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: johnl@ima.UUCP (Compilers moderator)
Newsgroups: mod.compilers
Date: 11 Apr 86 16:34:16 GMT
Originally-from: Dave Patterson <decvax!ucbvax!hplabs!tektronix!orca!hammer!davep>

I am looking for references and/or sources for documentation on
the internals of the 4.2 F77 compiler. I am especially interested
in the first pass (f77pass1) optimizer, but would appreciate any
and all pointers/sources for internal documentation. The source
code comments [:-(] are not any help, since I could not find them.

If I get any references and requests for the same, I will submit
a summary.

Thanks in advance,

David Patterson
Tektronix, Inc.
Wilsonville Industrial Park
P.O. Box 1000
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
(503) 685-2568

{ucb or dec}vax!tektronix!hammer!davep uucp address
davep@tektronix csnet address
davep.tektronix@rand-relay arpa address
Send submissions to: ima!compilers

ima is reachable as { ucbvax!cbosgd | ihnp4 | cca | bbncca | think |
uiucdcs | allegra | inmet | yale | harvard }!ima!...
Arpa mail may make it to ima!compilers@CCA-UNIX or ima!compilers@BBNCCA