Braceless Compilers and Languages Forum

Mikael Egevig <mikael@egevig.org>
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:41:41 +0100

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Braceless Compilers and Languages Forum mikael@egevig.org (Mikael Egevig) (2019-11-22)
Re: Braceless Compilers and Languages Forum rockbrentwood@gmail.com (2019-12-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Mikael Egevig <mikael@egevig.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:41:41 +0100
Posted-Date: 23 Nov 2019 03:27:38 EST

Hi fellow compiler enthusiasts,

I'd like to introduce you to the new Braceless compiler and language
forum at https://forum.braceless.org.

The forum exists both as a forum for the "dream" future language
Braceless and for general announcements and discussion of programming
language features and compiler implementation.

If the forum turns out to be a success, I'm ready to keep it online
for the coming decades just to provide a place where newcomers and
experts can exchange views and knowledge about programming languages
and compilers.

In particular, it is my hope that experts will help us newbies by
revealing how to implement advanced language features, things that are
only very rarely covered by textbooks on compiler construction.

The forum is only a few days old so there's not much going on at this
point in time, but feel free to register and post. If you need
additional categories or the like, just let me know and I'll be happy
to add them.

NOTE:
We will not use your email address for anything beyond registration,
logins, password recovery, and perhaps a ban if you post spam or
deliberately act as a troll.

Sincerely,
Mikael Egevig