|CFP: MuCoCoS-2014, August, Porto, Portugal email@example.com (SP) (2014-04-04)|
|Date:||Fri, 4 Apr 2014 06:27:03 -0700 (PDT)|
|Keywords:||conference, CFP, parallel|
|Posted-Date:||04 Apr 2014 10:00:16 EDT|
7th International Workshop on Multi/many-Core Computing Systems
in conjunction with Euro-Par 2014
25-29 August, 2014, Porto, Portugal
AIMS AND SCOPE
The pervasiveness of homogeneous and heterogeneous multi-core and
many-core processors, in a large spectrum of systems from embedded and
general-purpose to high-end computing systems, poses major challenges
to the software industry. In general, there is no guarantee that
software developed for a particular architecture will run on another
architecture. Furthermore, ensuring that the software preserves some
aspects of performance behavior (such as temporal or energy
efficiency) across different such architectures is an open research
Therefore, a focus of this workshop is on language level, system software
and architectural solutions for performance portability across different
architectures and for automated performance tuning.
The topics of the MuCoCoS workshop include but are not limited to:
- Programming models, languages, libraries and compilation techniques
- Run-time systems and hardware support
- Automatic performance tuning and optimization techniques
- Patterns, algorithms and data structures for multi-/many-core systems
- Performance measurement, modeling, analysis and tuning
- Case studies highlighting performance portability and tuning.
As the seventh workshop in the series MuCoCoS 2008 (Barcelona, Spain),
MuCoCoS 2009 (Fukuoka, Japan), MuCoCoS 2010 (Krakow, Poland),
MuCoCoS 2011 (Seoul, Korea), MuCoCoS 2012 (Salt Lake City, USA),
and MuCoCoS 2013 (Edinburgh, UK), MuCoCoS 2014 will be held in Porto, Portugal,
in conjunction with Euro-Par 2014.
Full papers should not exceed 12 pages in the Springer LNCS style. Paper
submission has to be performed electronically via the conference Web site
in PDF format.
MuCoCoS-2014 submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=europar2014ws
(Please select the track: Seventh International Workshop on Multi-/Many-core Computing Systems)
Papers accepted for publication must also be supplied in source form (LaTeX).
The 12 pages limit is a hard limit. It includes everything (text, figures,
references) and will be strictly enforced by the submission system.
Download LNCS Latex style: ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/llncs/latex2e/llncs2e.zip
Papers must offer original contributions. Only contributions not submitted
elsewhere for publication will be considered.
All accepted papers will be included in the Europar-2014 workshop proceedings,
published by Springer in the LNCS series after the workshop. Authors of accepted
papers will be requested to sign a Springer copyright form.
Submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference system.
Once logged into the system select the track: Seventh International Workshop on Multi-/Many-core Computing Systems)
Workshop papers due: May 30, 2014
Workshop author notification: July 4, 2014
Workshop early registration: July 25, 2014
Workshop camera-ready papers due: October 3, 2014
Workshop date: tba
Siegfried Benkner, University of Vienna, Austria, program chair
Sabri Pllana, Linnaeus University, Sweden, co-chair
- Beverly Bachmayer, Intel, Germany
- Eduardo Cesar, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Milind Chabbi, Rice University, USA
- Jiri Dokuli, University of Vienna, Austria
- Franz Franchetti, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Michael Gerndt, TU Munich, Germany
- Joerg Keller, FernUniv. Hagen, Germany
- Christoph Kessler, Linkoping University, Sweden
- Erwin Laure, KTH, Sweden
- Renato Miceli, Irish Centre for High-End Computing, Ireland
- Lasse Natvig, NTNU Trondheim, Norway
- Beniamino Di Martino, Seconda Universita' di Napoli, Italy
- Samuel Thibault, Univ. Bordeaux, France
- Philippas Tsigas, Chalmers Univ., Sweden
- Josef Weidendorfer, TU Munich, Germany
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.