|Seed7 Release 2014-03-02 firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-03-02)|
|Date:||Sun, 2 Mar 2014 09:36:47 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||03 Mar 2014 06:27:11 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20140302.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The function setSockOpt and the constant SO_REUSEADDR have been
added to sockbase.s7i. Many thanks go to Domingo Alvarez Duarte
for pointing out that this functionality was missing.
- The function openInetListener in listener.s7i has been improved
to succeed when the socket is reused (it calls setSockOpt with
- The functions opendir and wopendir in dir_win.c and the function
opendir in dir_dos.c have been improved to check for the maximum
path length supported by Windows and DOS.
- The functions act_string and act_okay have been removed from
- The function exec_action in exec.c has been improved to use
get_primact instead of act_okay. This results in a significant
performance improvement in the case when WITH_ACTION_CHECK is
defined and the option -tc is used.
- The function str1Split has been removed from strlib.c.
- Documentation comments have been added to arr_rtl.c, arrutl.c,
cmd_unx.c, cmd_win.c, dir_dos.c, dir_rtl.c, dir_win.c, kbd_inf.c,
kbd_poll.c, scanner.c and ut8_rtl.c.
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the action
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.