High Level Control, Data flow Analysis

Seima Rao <seimarao@gmail.com>
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:58:06 +0530

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
High Level Control, Data flow Analysis seimarao@gmail.com (2014-02-02)
High Level Control, Data flow Analysis seimarao@gmail.com (Seima Rao) (2014-02-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Seima Rao <seimarao@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:58:06 +0530
Posted-Date: 10 Feb 2014 14:04:27 EST

> Unfortunately, the latter wasn't pursued extensively as
> most literatures leave the formation of application theory
> to the innocent students of the several papers and books
> on high level data, control flow analysis.

In case this forum allows this message to go through,
I am offering to collaborate for free on development of
High Level Control & Data Flow Analysis.

Any volunteers ?

Sincerely,
Seima Rao.
[The posting standards haven't changed in decades. Anything that's
relevant to compilers, reasonably coherent and polite, and not
egregious commercial puffery is welcome. Compiler related job offers,
when they arrive, go out in a weekly digest usually on Saturday.
-John]