|Seed7 Release 2014-01-05 firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-01-05)|
|Date:||Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:43:43 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||08 Jan 2014 00:52:28 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20140105.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library des.s7i with DES (Data Encryption Standard) cipher
support has been added.
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to support block ciphers
and encoding with DES.
- The functions blockSize and decode have been added to cipher.s7i
- The the functions str, rotLeft and rotRight and the operators
radix, RADIX, ~ and ><:= have been added to bin32.s7i.
- Support to write bin32 values has been added to bin32.s7i.
- The new library unicode.s7i, with functions to convert between
Unicode encodings, has been added.
- The functions utf16beToStri, utf16leToStri, utf7ToStri and
replaceUtf16SurrogatePairs have been improved and moved from
charsets.s7i to unicode.s7i. The functions striToUtf8 and
utf8ToStri have been moved from string.s7i to unicode.s7i. The
functions striToUtf16be and striToUtf16le have been added to
- The actions FLT_MINUS, INT_MINUS and BIG_MINUS have been renamed
to FLT_NEGATE, INT_NEGATE and BIG_NEGATE respectively.
- The library gethttps.s7i has been improved to accept links to
- The operator symbols ~ and ><:= have been added to syntax.s7i.
- Checks for -, mdiv, << and >> have been added to chkbig.sd7.
- The compiler (s7c) has been improved to do more optimizations for
the actions BIG_DIV, BIG_LSHIFT, BIG_RSHIFT, BIG_MDIV, BIG_MULT,
BIG_NEGATE and CHR_CLIT.
- The function charLiteral has been added to the compiler.
- The compiler has been improved to avoid the generation of long
lines for bigInteger literals.
- The function bigMinus has been renamed bigNegate and the function
bigNegateTemp has been added to big_gmp.c and big_rtl.c.
- A check for the keyword 'restrict' has been added to chkccomp.c.
- The function chrCLitToBuffer has been added to chr_rtl.c.
- Interpreter, compiler and runtime library have been improved to
support the action INT_XOR_ASSIGN.
- The functions utf8_char (literal.c), utf8_to_stri (striutl.c),
utf8_bytes_missing (striutl.c), strUtf8ToStri (str_rtl.c) and
ut8Getc (in ut8_rtl.c) have been improved to check for ranges
of characters instead of bit patterns. This improves the
performance of UTF-8 conversions by up to 6%.
- The functions freeArgVector and genArgVector have been added to
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.