|Seed7 Release 2013-12-22 firstname.lastname@example.org (2013-12-22)|
|Date:||Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:42:14 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||22 Dec 2013 13:32:11 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20131222.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Consecutive calls of write in bas7.sd7 have been combined into
single calls of write respectively writeln.
- Several links have been added to the FAQ.
- The types cardSuit and cardRank and the functions cardPixmap and
cardBackside have been added to the library cards.s7i.
- The library cards.s7i has been improved to use functions from
- The program carddemo.sd7 has been improved to use the new types
and functions from cards.s7i.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.