|Seed7 Release 2013-11-24 email@example.com (2013-11-24)|
|Date:||Sun, 24 Nov 2013 04:40:30 -0800 (PST)|
|Injection-Date:||Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:40:30 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||24 Nov 2013 11:39:51 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20131124.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The new library pic_util.s7i has been added. It contains utility
functions for pictures. A picture is a simple way to describe
graphic images as readable text. A picture is an array of strings,
where every character describes the color of a pixel.
- The programs castle.sd7, mahjong.sd7, pairs.sd7, panic.sd7,
shisen.sd7, sokoban.sd7 and sudoku7.sd7 have been adjusted to use
- The pictures in pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i have been adjusted to be
useable by pic_util.s7i.
- The pictures cancel_pic, folder_pic and reset_pic have been added
to pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i.
- A function to convert a pixmap image to BMP format has been added
- The function getPixelColor has been added to draw.s7i.
- In the example programs all usages of the function clear without
parameters have been replaced with clear(black). The function
clear without parameters is deprecated.
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
DRW_GETIMAGE and DRW_GETIMAGEPIXEL.
- The performance of the function strCLit in str_rtl.c has been
improved by a factor of 10.
- The function init_bstri_constants in s7c.sd7 has been improved to
use the function c_literal instead of cCharLiteral. This way it
cannot happen that a sequence like ??( is interpreted as trigraph
sequence. As a side effect the performance has been improved also.
- The function init_win_constants in s7c.sd7 has been improved to
call getImage instead of getPixel. This improves the performance
- The functions prc_return and prc_return2 in prclib.c have been
improved to avoid using block_body when it is NULL.
- Spelling errors in chlog.txt, faq.htm, faq.txt, install.txt,
manual.htm, manual.txt, problems.txt read_me.txt, src/read_me.txt,
flistutl.c, flistutl.h, heaputl.c, heaputl.h and striutl.c have
- The function drwGetImage has been added to drw_x11.c and
- The function drwGetImagePixel has been added to drw_rtl.c.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to write defines for
NO_EMPTY_STRUCTS, HAS_SYMLINKS and HAS_FIFO_FILES to version.h.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.