|Seed7 Release 2013-10-13 email@example.com (2013-10-13)|
|Date:||Sun, 13 Oct 2013 05:26:04 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Date:||Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:26:05 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||14 Oct 2013 20:03:15 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20131013.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Libraries for TLS (Transport Layer Security), SSL (Secure Sockets
Layer) and HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) support have
been added. The new libraries are: arc4.s7i, asn1.s7i, cipher.s7i,
gethttps.s7i, hmac.s7i, pkcs1.s7i, tls.s7i and x509cert.s7i.
- Comparison operators for < (proper subset) and > (proper superset)
have been added to hashsetof.s7i.
- The type digestAlgorithm and the functions msgDigest, blockSize
and digestSize have been added to msgdigest.s7i.
- The function hex has been added to bytedata.s7i.
- The example program castle.sd7 has been improved to avoid, that
an item can be dropped on an illegal place.
- The library make.s7i has been improved to accept the option -p for
the cp command.
- Documentation comments have been added to sockbase.s7i,
socket.s7i, atom.c, entutl.c, soclib.c, soc_rtl.c and striutl.c.
- The padding in the message digest functions of msgdigest.s7i has
been corrected. Now the functions pad nothing instead of 64 bytes,
when the message length is 55 (mod 64).
- The function getHttp in gethttp.s7i has been improved to use
a case-insensitive comparison for HTTP header field names.
- In exec.c the functions eval_arg_list and dump_arg_list have been
improved to avoid reading from freed memory. This occured in very
- The functions find_action (in actutl.c), fltParse (in flt_rtl.c),
cmdConfigValue (in cmd_rtl.c) and find_sysvar (in syvarutl.c)
have been improved to use the macros MAX_STRI_EXPORT_LEN and
- Interpreter and runtime library have been improved to ignore the
signal SIGPIPE. Writing to a broken pipe or socket raises the
exception FILE_ERROR instead.
- The functions bln_and and bln_or in blnlib.c have been improved
to return either SYS_TRUE_OBJECT or SYS_FALSE_OBJECT.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to determine the
alignment used by malloc and whether an access to unaligned memory
- Usages of ALLOC_CHUNK in flistutl.h have been improved to allocate
aligned memory the same way as malloc returns aligned memory.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to define the macro
'inline', when the C compiler does not support the keyword inline.
- Occurances of 'INLINE' have been replaced with 'inline' in the
files analyze.c, atom.c, big_gmp.c, big_rtl.c, chr_rtl.c, exec.c,
findid.c, infile.c, int_rtl.c, numlit.c, parser.c, rfl_data.c,
scanner.c, striutl.c, strlib.c, str_rtl.c, syntax.c and ut8_rtl.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.