|Seed7 Release 2013-09-29 email@example.com (2013-09-29)|
|Date:||Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:16:22 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Date:||Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:16:22 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||02 Oct 2013 11:10:43 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130929.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions bStriLe, bytesLe, bStriBe and bytesBe have been
added to bytedata.s7i. This functions convert an integer to a
sequence of bytes.
- The compiler has been improved to generate inline code for the
action STR_PUSH. This action is used when a character is appended
to a string (with the operator &:= ).
- The function sendGet has been added to gethttp.s7i.
- The functions str_yy_mm_dd and str_hh_mm_ss have been added to
- Checks for +:= and -:= have been added to chkbig.sd7.
- Checks for bytesBe and bytesLe have been added to chkint.sd7.
- Checks for & and &:= have been added to chkstr.sd7.
- The function doLocalDeclsOfStatement has been added to the
compiler. This function is used to simplify the processing
of various statements.
- The functions that process the statement actions BIG_GROW,
BIG_LSHIFT_ASSIGN, BIG_MULT_ASSIGN, BIG_RSHIFT_ASSIGN,
BIG_SHRINK, BLN_CPY, CHR_CPY, CHR_GROW, CHR_SHRINK, ENU_CPY,
FIL_CPY, FLT_CPY, FLT_DIV_ASSIGN, FLT_GROW, FLT_MULT_ASSIGN,
FLT_SHRINK, INT_AND_ASSIGN, INT_CPY, INT_GROW, INT_LSHIFT_ASSIGN,
INT_MULT_ASSIGN, INT_OR_ASSIGN, INT_RSHIFT_ASSIGN, INT_SHRINK,
INT_URSHIFT_ASSIGN, REF_CPY, RFL_INCL, SET_EXCL, SET_INCL,
SOC_CPY, STR_PUSH and TYP_CPY in the compiler have been
- The functions int_toBStriBe and int_toBStriLe have been added to
- The functions intToBStriBe and intToBStriLe have been added to
- In big_rtl.c and big_gmp.c the functions bigFromBytesBe and
bigFromBytesLe have been renamed to bigFromByteBufferBe
- The performance of the functions bst_cmp (in bstlib.c), bstCmp
(in bst_rtl.c) and strMult (in str_rtl.c) has been improved.
- The macro 'unlikely' has been added to functions in bst_rtl.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.