|ANN: IronText Parsing Library for .Net firstname.lastname@example.org (Bogdan Kushnir) (2013-09-12)|
|From:||Bogdan Kushnir <email@example.com>|
|Date:||Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:00:58 -0700 (PDT)|
|Keywords:||tools, available, parse|
|Posted-Date:||13 Sep 2013 10:04:32 EDT|
IronText is a DSL and Programming Language implementation library for .Net with
a remarkably low learning/maintenance threshold and at the same time powerful
enough to parse any context-free language.
Source, Samples and Documentation: http://github.com/sucaba/IronTextLibrary/
NuGet Package: http://www.nuget.org/packages/IronText/
0.9.1.0 (1.0 beta)
- Syntax and lexical rules are described entirely using .Net type system with
- Supports any context-free language including languages defined by ambiguous grammars
- Supports vocabularies of lexical and syntax rules which can be reused in
- Generic methods can be used as a 'template rules'
- Allows defining language abstraction using interfaces and abstract classes
which can have multiple implementations for different parsing tasks.
- Language can be inherited from another without access to a source code of the
- Language can be nested within other language with compatible lexical
- Built-in error handling
- Built-in line, column counting
- Scanner supports *modes* to handle complex lexical elements like nested
Parser: LALR1, RNGLR.
Scanner: DFA compiled to a RE2C-like .net code.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.