|Seed7 Release 2013-08-20 firstname.lastname@example.org (2013-08-20)|
|Date:||Tue, 20 Aug 2013 03:00:44 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||20 Aug 2013 22:53:49 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130820.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library sha1.s7i has been renamed to msgdigest.s7i.
- The message digest and secure hash functions md4, md5, sha224 and
sha256 have been added to msgdigest.s7i.
- The new library propertyfile.s7i, which defines functions to
read a property file into a hash table, has been added.
- The performance of the random number generator has been improved.
The function uint2_mult in int_rtl.c is now defined as inline
function. The macro 'unlikely' has been added to describe that the
initialisation of the random number generator is unlikely.
- The function uint_mult has been added to int_rtl.c and used in
- The macro 'unlikely' has been added to functions in flt_rtl.c.
- The function bytesLeAsInt has been added to the library
- In bytedata.s7i the function int64AsBytesBytesLe has been renamed
- A variant of the function skipWhiteSpace has been added to the
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.