|Seed7 Release 2013-08-05 email@example.com (2013-08-05)|
|Date:||Mon, 5 Aug 2013 12:44:02 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Date:||Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:44:03 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||06 Aug 2013 09:16:11 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130805.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions hashCode in complex.s7i, duration.s7i, rational.s7i
and time.s7i have been improved to avoid an integer overflow.
Thanks to Pietro Cerutti, for reporting this problem.
- The description of the Seed7 installation in doc/install.txt has
- The new library sha1.s7i, which defines a message digest with the
SHA-1 secure hash algorithm, has been added.
- Definitions of the operators &:= and |:= have been added to
- The functions int64AsBytesBytesLe, int64AsEightBytesBe and
bytesBeAsInt have been added to bytedata.s7i.
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
INT_AND_ASSIGN and INT_OR_ASSIGN.
- A bug in the function conText (file con_win.c) has been fixed.
- Debug code has been added to kbd_inf.c and kbd_poll.c.
- The makefile mk_cygw.mak has been improved to avoid problems with
the console keyboard.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.