|Seed7 Release 2013-07-22 firstname.lastname@example.org (2013-07-22)|
|Date:||Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:06:07 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||23 Jul 2013 00:00:11 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130722.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Spelling errors in chlog.txt, faq.htm and faq.txt have been fixed.
- The function conText (in con_win.c) has been improved to work
correctly for long strings. The underlying function WriteConsoleW
fails for string lengths above some limit between 26000 to 32000.
- The functions find_window, remove_window, gkbGetc, gkbKeyPressed,
gkbButtonPressed, gkbRawGetc, gkbWindow, gkbButtonXpos and
gkbButtonYpos have been moved from drw_win.c to the new file
- In the functions drwPCircle, drwPFCircle, drwPFEllipse and
drwFPolyLine (file drw_win.c) wrong usages of inIntRange have been
replaced with better code.
- In con_win.c the table map_key has been improved such that kbdGetc
recognizes the key F12.
- In gkb_x11.c the functions find_window, enter_window and
remove_window have been improved.
- The makefiles mk_bcc32.mak, mk_bccv5.mak, mk_mingc.mak,
mk_mingw.mak, mk_msvc.mak, mk_msys.mak and mk_nmake.mak have been
changed to use the new file gkb_win.c.
- The program chk_all.sd7 has been improved to call chkhsh.sd7.
- The program chkhsh.sd7 has been improved.
- The compiler has been improved to generate compare functions with
the correct prototype.
- The functions bitSize and process_generic_cmp_declaration have been
added to s7c.sd7.
- In flt_rtl.c the function fltCpy has been renamed to fltCpyGeneric.
- The functions dump_hash and dump_helem have been added to
- The function new_type in typeutl.c has been changed to add the new
type to the parameter owningProg instead of the global prog.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.