|Seed7 Release 2013-06-16 firstname.lastname@example.org (2013-06-16)|
|Date:||Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:39:25 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||17 Jun 2013 11:55:55 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130616.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Documentation comments have been added or improved in bigfile.s7i,
char.s7i, clib_file.s7i, complex.s7i, external_file.s7i, file.s7i,
float.s7i, hash.s7i, integer.s7i, shell.s7i, string.s7i, utf16.s7i,
osfiles.s7i, rational.s7i, arrlib.c, blnlib.c, bstlib.c, arr_rtl.c,
big_gmp.c, big_rtl.c, bst_rtl.c, chrlib.c, chr_rtl.c, cmdlib.c,
cmd_rtl.c, fillib.c, fil_rtl.c, fltlib.c, flt_rtl.c, hshlib.c,
hsh_rtl.c, int_rtl.c, pol_sel.c, pol_unx.c, setlib.c, set_rtl.c,
- The functions lower and upper in string.s7i and char.s7i have been
improved to use the default Unicode case mapping. In other words:
conversions to lower respectively upper case works for all Unicode
characters, which have a case mapping. Characters without case
mapping are left unchanged. The mapping is independend from the
locale. Individual character case mappings cannot be reversed,
because some characters have multiple characters that map to them.
- In the library deflate.s7i the performance of the deflate
compression has been improved by a factor between 5 and 10.
- The performance of the functions str_cmp, str_range and str_substr
in strlib.c has been improved.
- The performance of the functions strCompare, strRangeSlice,
strRange, strSubstrSlice and strSubstr in str_rtl.c has been
- Tests for the string functions compare, lower and upper and for the
index operations head, tail, range and substring have been added to
- The definition of the macro arrayMaxPos in common.h has been
improved and usages of the macro have been added to arrlib.c and
- The compiler has been improved to support the actions HSH_IDX2 and
- The compiler has been improved to inline code for the actions
STR_HASHCODE, STR_RANGE and STR_SUBSTR.
- The function intStrToBuffer has been added to int_rtl.c. This
function allows conversions from integer to string, without
- The compiler has been improved to take advantage of the function
- The functions getGenericValue, getGenericValueToResultExpr,
getTempVariable, beginCastGeneric, endCastGeneric,
beginCastGenericToResultExpr and endCastGenericToResultExpr have
been added to the compiler.
- The functions hsh_idx2 and hsh_update have been added to hshlib.c.
- The functions hshIdxAddr2 and hshUpdate have been added to
- The macro hashCode has been defined in str_rtl.h and used in
str_rtl.c (function strHashCode) and strlib.c (function
- The program chkccomp.c was improved to write a definition of the
macro INLINE to version.h
- The deprecated function 'read_dir' has been removed from the
library "osfiles.s7i". The replacement of 'read_dir' is 'readDir'.
- The functions arrHeadTemp, arrRangeTemp and arrSubarrTemp in
arr_rtl.c have been improved.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.