Re: New LRSTAR 4.0 Parser & Lexer Generator just released.

pbm@paulbmann.com
Thu, 23 May 2013 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New LRSTAR 4.0 Parser & Lexer Generator just released. paulbmann@yahoo.com (2013-05-10)
Re: New LRSTAR 4.0 Parser & Lexer Generator just released. patchell@cox.net (Jim Patchell) (2013-05-14)
Re: New LRSTAR 4.0 Parser & Lexer Generator just released. pbm@paulbmann.com (2013-05-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: pbm@paulbmann.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 30 May 2013 23:22:10 EDT

I disappeared for awhile. I'm having trouble getting used to the
impersonal new internet world.

In the old days (1988), people would call me and place an order with a
credit card, then call me back and tell me what they liked or didn't
like, report bugs, recommend new features, etc.

Now-a-days, they want it for free (because of ANTLR and Bison), hardly
ever send an email, and disappear.

The only compensation I get is seeing the number of downloads and page
views on my website. It's just not as much fun as it used to be. And
the money is way below the poverty level.

However, I still like working on this software.