|Seed7 Release 2013-02-03 email@example.com (2013-02-03)|
|Date:||Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:04:14 -0800 (PST)|
|Injection-Date:||Sun, 03 Feb 2013 23:04:14 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||03 Feb 2013 18:10:50 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130203.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Files to generate man pages for Seed7 interpreter and compiler have
been added to the documentation (files doc/s7.1 and doc/s7c.1).
- The makefiles have been improved to support the targets distclean
- The operators radix and RADIX have been added to the libraries
integer.s7i and bigint.s7i. This operators convert an integer
respectively bigInteger to a string. The conversion uses the
numeral system with the given base.
- The variants of the function str, which have a second parameter to
specify a numeric base, are deprecated now and will be removed in a
future release. The operators radix and RADIX should be used
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the
operators radix and RADIX.
- In chkint.sd7 checks for the function str with base have been
replaced with checks for the operators radix and RADIX.
- Usages of the function str with base have been changed to usages
of the operators radix or RADIX in the files gethttp.s7i, bas7.sd7,
encoding.s7i and s7c.sd7.
- Errors in bas7.sd7, concerning the function VARPTR and the
statement OPEN, have been fixed.
- The function getLineWithMacrosApplied in makedata.s7i has been
improved to ignore space and tab characters after an escaped
- Result variables have been renamed in various libraries and example
- The currency sign character has been added to stdfont10.s7i,
stdfont12.s7i, stdfont14.s7i, stdfont16.s7i, stdfont18.s7i,
stdfont20.s7i, stdfont24.s7i, vecfont10.s7i and vecfont18.s7i.
- The file chkccomp.c has been improved to define a macro that
describes what happens, when a cast of a float to int overflows.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.