|Seed7 Release 2013-01-05 email@example.com (2013-01-05)|
|Date:||Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:26:15 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||06 Jan 2013 13:19:29 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130105.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The Seed7 interpreter was renamed. The new name of the Seed7
interpreter is s7.
- Manual, FAQ, read_me files and several example programs were
updated to use the new name of the Seed7 interpreter (s7).
- The build process of a package can compile interpreter and compiler
with (xx and yy must be replaced with a path):
make S7_LIB_DIR=xx SEED7_LIBRARY=yy depend s7 s7c
- The function drwOpen in drw_win.c was improved to hide the console
window, when the program was not started from a console.
- Descriptions of the operators 'sci' and 'exp' were added to the
- Documentation comments were added to clib_file.s7i.
- In pixmap_file.s7i the functions for pixmapFontFiles were improved.
- Interpreter and compiler were improved to allow using winmain as
- In cmd_win.c the function prepareCommandLine was improved and in
the function cmdStartProcess the flag wShowWindow was changed to 1.
- The file hi.c was renamed to s7.c.
- In striutl.c the function escape_command was changed to quote
commands with special characters under windows.
- In striutl.c the function cp_to_command was improved to do a
quoting under windows, even when there are no parameters.
- Parameter names were added to null_file.s7i, osfiles.s7i, time.s7i,
pixmapfont.s7i, progs.s7i, reference.s7i, seed7_05.s7i, shell.s7i,
stritext.s7i, text.s7i, rever.sd7 and snake.sd7.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.