|Seed7 Release 2012-12-21 firstname.lastname@example.org (2012-12-21)|
|Date:||Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:56:53 -0800 (PST)|
|Injection-Date:||Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:56:53 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||22 Dec 2012 14:15:54 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20121221.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The Seed7 compiler (s7c) was improved to support constant pixmaps
(constants with the type PRIMITIVE_WINDOW).
- The Seed7 compiler was improved to omit array constant
declarations and initialisations for unused array constants.
- Result variables were renamed in various libraries and example
- The function DRAW_GETPIXEL in graph.s7i was renamed to getPixel.
- The function imagePixmap in draw.s7i was changed to have one
parameter instead of two.
- Pictures of a grating and a vampire were removed from castle.sd7,
pairs.sd7 and shisen.sd7 and added to pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i.
- The function getValue was overloaded for PRIMITIVE_WINDOW values
in the library progs.s7i.
- Documention comments were added to the operators & and <& in the
- Interpreter and compiler were improved to support the action
DRW_VALUE. The function drw_value was added to drwlib.c and the
function drwValue was added to ref_data.c.
- The functions drw_cpy and drwCpy in drwlib.c respectively drw_rtl.c
were improved to manage the usage_count for assignments like A := A
- The new function drwRtlImage was added to drw_rtl.c.
- A check for the window close button (X) was added to the function
gkbKeyPressed in drw_win.c.
- The dummy function drwImage in drw_win.c was replaced with a real
implementation of drwImage.
- The function drwImage was changed to have one parameter instead of
two in drw_drv.h, drw_dos.c, drw_win.c and drw_x11.c.
- The function drwImage in drw_x11.c was improved to call dra_init(),
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.