|Seed7 Release 2012-11-04 email@example.com (2012-11-04)|
|Date:||Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:18:12 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||05 Nov 2012 10:35:30 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20121104.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The new function homeDir was added to the library osfiles.s7i.
Interpreter and compiler were improved to support homeDir.
- The libraries makedata.s7i and make.s7i were improved to support
- A check for division by zero with /:= was added to chkflt.sd7.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to use definitions of
NOT_A_NUMBER, POSITIVE_INFINITY and NEGATIVE_INFINITY.
- The program chkccomp.c was improved. Now it manages the macros
likely, unlikely, UNISTD_H_PRESENT, POPEN_MISSING, os_utime_orig,
os_utime, USE_ALTERNATE_UTIME, INCLUDE_SYS_UTIME, USE_LOCALTIME_R,
USE_LOCALTIME_S, FLOAT_ZERO_DIV_ERROR, CHECK_FLOAT_DIV_BY_ZERO,
ISNAN_WITH_UNDERLINE and HOME_DIR_ENV_VAR. Additionally chkccomp.c
does not depend on the definitions of long_long_EXISTS,
long_long_SUFFIX_LL, __int64_EXISTS, __int64_SUFFIX_LL and
USE_BUILTIN_EXPECT in chkccomp.h.
- The functions flt_div and flt_div_assign in fltlib.c were improved
to work correctly when CHECK_FLOAT_DIV_BY_ZERO is defined.
- Several #defines were ommitted from the makefiles.
- Explanations of several version.h #defines were added to
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.