|Seed7 Release 2012-08-06 firstname.lastname@example.org (2012-08-06)|
|DKIM-Signature:||v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=cc:from:subject:date:sender:message-id:mime-version:content-type:vbr-info; s=15f9f.5027be27.k1208; email@example.com; bh=jDXo8s3Bx+5p8g6YHTT0RaQyRPyy7WkuuF+so9ULGtc=; b=Jv+A0Q/1ydKdXLYCNYmEdEHBEDCPxxgTMzXusitNTy+Mru22eRWr5XGs4pRCvbpDsD8F4fRXq6c2JLMgE+fuXdnAI/r/5RWAMRzjHnZ6jsOmtHMxQQyfUrSf6dL9fDFsav2OtYa+fC+m7qO1UIauTslXUn9XsBASqzJpHE66to8=|
|VBR-Info:||md=iecc.com; mc=all; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org|
|Date:||Mon, 6 Aug 2012 12:33:32 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||12 Aug 2012 10:31:03 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20120806.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The new library image.s7i was added. The contents of this library
was extracted from the program "carddemo.sd7".
- The new library make.s7i was added. The contents of this library
was extracted from the program "make7.sd7".
- The function 'str' and the 'parse' operator were added to the
- The function readDir was added to the library tar.s7i.
- A documentation comment was improved in the library bigint.s7i.
- The generation of bstring constants in the compiler (comp.sd7) was
- The function intStrHex was renamed to intStrPow2Base in the files
"int_rtl.c", "int_rtl.h" and in the compiler. The new function is
used to convert an integer to a string, when the number base is a
power of two.
- The function stri_export was renamed to stri_export_utf8 in the C
- The function cp_to_cstri was renamed to cp_to_cstri8 in the C
- Documentation comments were added and improved in the file
- The makefile mk_msvc.mak was changed to write a definition of
LIMITED_CSTRI_LITERAL_LEN to "version.h".
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.