|Seed7 Release 2012-03-18 firstname.lastname@example.org (2012-03-18)|
|Date:||Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:02:39 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||20 Mar 2012 18:10:29 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20120318.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The example program "testfont.sd7" was improved to display more
fonts and more characters.
- The library "vectorfont.s7i", which supports vector fonts, was
- The libraries "cronos16.s7i", "cronos27.s7i" and
"vecfont18.s7i", which define the vector fonts cronos16,
cronos27 and vecFont18 respectively, were added
- A standard bitmap font with size 20 was defined in the new
- The pilcrow character was added to the standard bitmap fonts.
- Some characters in the standard bitmap fonts were improved.
- The function 'filInputReady' in "fil_unx.c" was improved to
use poll() instead of select().
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.