|Seed7 Release 2012-01-15 email@example.com (tm) (2012-01-15)|
|Date:||Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:08:42 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||16 Jan 2012 00:43:01 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20120115.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions shellEscape and toShellPath were added to the
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to use 'toShellPath'. Now the
compiler works for source files, which contain spaces in their
- Compiler and interpreter were improved to support the action
"CMD_SHELL_ESCAPE" (this action implements the function
- The "ftp7.sd7" example program was improved to support the 'dir'
- The "ftpserv.sd7" example program was improved to support the
commands FEAT, MLST, MLSD, DELE, MODE and STRU.
- The functions listDir and bigFileSize were added to the "ftp.s7i"
- The configuration program "setpaths.c" was improved to support
the compilation of Seed7 in a directory with an Unicode name,
which contains characters outside of the Basic Multilingual Plane.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.