Anyone have sources to Visual Parse++ library

Chris F Clark <>
Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:40:12 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Anyone have sources to Visual Parse++ library (Chris F Clark) (2011-11-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Chris F Clark <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:40:12 -0500
Posted-Date: 07 Nov 2011 12:29:43 EST

As a service to those people out there who bought Visual Parse++ but
now find themselves without support, I've been trying to resurrect
this product. In particular, I am trying to help a customer that used
both Yacc++ and Visual Parse++ in a project that they now want to
recompile for 64 bit Windows. They lost the source code to both
libraries, even though both libraries were shipped to them in source.
If I can this client a copy of the VP++ libraries, I can get them
appropriately recompiled.

Thank you,

Chris Clark email:
Compiler Resources, Inc. Web Site: