|Seed7 Release 2011-11-01 email@example.com (tm) (2011-11-01)|
|Date:||Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:40:03 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||01 Nov 2011 22:25:48 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20111101.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Documentation comments were improved in "scanfile.s7i",
"scanstri.s7i" and "float.s7i".
- The operators 'sci' and 'exp' were added to "float.s7i". This
operators write floating point values in scientific notation.
- Testcases for the operators 'sci' and 'exp' were added to
- The function 'getInteger' was added to "scanfile.s7i" and
- The "comanche.sd7" webserver was improved to write information
about the option -? respectively -h, when an error was found.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved, to create better debugging
information for compiler generated create, destroy, copy and
times functions (actions: ARR_CREATE, HSH_CREATE, SCT_CREATE,
ARR_DESTR, HSH_DESTR, SCT_DESTR ARR_CPY, HSH_CPY, SCT_CPY and
- The creation of code for for-loops in the compiler was improved.
- Testcases for the for-loop were added to "chkprc.sd7".
- Interpreter, compiler and runtime library (function 'fltSci' in
"flt_rtl.c") were improved to support the new action "FLT_SCI".
- The debugging options in "mk_msvc.mak" were improved.
- Parameters were renamed in the files "color.s7i", "complex.s7i",
"time.s7i", "duration.s7i" and "shell.s7i".
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.