|Seed7 Release 2011-10-14 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2011-10-14)|
|Date:||Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:07:33 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||16 Oct 2011 19:23:08 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20111014.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The FAQ answer, explaining the -v option of the interpreter, was
- The function 'skipSpaceOrTab' was added to "scanstri.s7i".
- Documentation comments were added to "utf8.s7i".
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to generate better code for
the actions "INT_POW" and "STR_APPEND".
- The support for macros, in the "make7.sd7" utility, was improved.
- The files "drw_x11.c", "findid.h" and "scanner.c" were changed to
reduce the number of warnings issured by clang.
- Functions were moved from "kbd_rtl.c" to the new file "gkb_rtl.c"
and prototypes were moved from "kbd_rtl.h" to the new file
"gkb_rtl.h". This was done together with changes in the makefiles,
to avoid linker errors, when programs are compiled with -O2.
- The function 'processOptions' in "hi.c" was improved to support
the new logic of the option -v.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.