|Seed7 Release 2011-10-03 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2011-10-03)|
|Date:||Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:35:18 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||03 Oct 2011 16:06:44 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20111003.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A check for MEMORY_ERROR was removed from "chkexc.sd7" (thanks to
Pietro Cerutti for pointing out problems under 64-bit FreeBSD).
- Documentation comments in "complex.s7i", "draw.s7i", "float.s7i",
"external_file.s7i", "forloop.s7i", "html_ent.s7i", "keybd.s7i",
"null_file.s7i", "socket.s7i", "stdio.s7i" and "xml_ent.s7i" were
- The compiler (comp.sd7) and the makefiles were improved, such that
executables only link console libraries (ncurses, etc.), when
- The function 'encodeHtmlContent' was added to "html_ent.s7i".
- The function 'fromPercentEncoded' was moved from "cgi.s7i" to
- The functions 'toPercentEncoded', 'toUrlEncoded' and
'fromUrlEncoded' were added to the library "encoding.s7i".
- Compiler, runtime libraries and makefiles were improved to support
the configuration macros CONSOLE_LIB (name of the Seed7 console
library) and SYSTEM_CONSOLE_LIBS (link option for the console
library of the OS).
- The makefiles were improved to write all dependencies in the file
"depend", instead of "depend", "a_depend", "b_depend", "c_depend"
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.