How to transform a CFG into a structured graph

Rodrigo Dominguez <roddomi@hotmail.com>
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:49:23 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
How to transform a CFG into a structured graph roddomi@hotmail.com (Rodrigo Dominguez) (2011-09-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Rodrigo Dominguez <roddomi@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:49:23 -0400
Posted-Date: 17 Sep 2011 15:22:20 EDT

Hi,

I am looking for any published work on how to transform a CFG into a
structured graph (a.k.a. hammock graph). So far I have only found [1] which
requires the notion of a lexically-ordered list of statements. I find this
somewhat complicated to implement so I would like to ask the news group if
anybody knows of other work in this area.

I appreciate any help.

[1] Zhang F, D'Hollander EH. Using hammock graphs to structure programs. IEEE
Transactions on Software Engineering. 2004;30(4): 231-245. Available at:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/lpdocs/epic03/wrapper.htm?arnumber=1274043.