Re: Information about objective C implementation

jacob navia <jacob@spamsink.net>
Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:56:00 +0200

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Information about objective C implementation jacob@spamsink.net (jacob navia) (2011-09-08)
Re: Information about objective C implementation jacob@spamsink.net (jacob navia) (2011-09-09)
Re: Information about objective C implementation tdk@thelbane.com (Timothy Knox) (2011-09-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jacob navia <jacob@spamsink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:56:00 +0200
Posted-Date: 09 Sep 2011 15:51:42 EDT

Le 08/09/11 19:43, jacob navia a icrit :
> I would like information about the objective C implemntation of gcc
> under OSX (Apple)
> jacob
> [I'd start here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ObjCRun
timeRef/Reference/reference.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40001418
> -John]

That is a start of course, but it describes only an API to add classes
and methods to classes dynamically at run time. What I would like to do
is to know what should I generate to do that at compile time, i.e. when
I compile objective C source.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

jacob
[I suspect you'll get your answer more quickly by compiling test programs
and looking at the code than looking for documentation. The GCC docs
are chronically way behind where the code is. -John]