|Seed7 Release 2011-08-16 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2011-08-16)|
|Date:||Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:19:16 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||19 Aug 2011 11:18:09 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20110816.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- An explanation how the syntax of Seed7 is defined, was added to
- Documentation comments were added to "math.s7i", "shell.s7i"
- A declaration of Euler's number was added to "math.s7i".
- The function 'getCommandLineWord' was added to "scanstri.s7i".
- The functions 'shell', 'cmd_sh', 'popen' and 'popen8' in
"shell.s7i" were improved to work correctly under the supported
operating systems, even when command and parameters contain
- The library "screen.s7i" was renamed to "console.s7i" and the
function 'open(SCREEN)' was renamed to 'open(CONSOLE)'.
- The makefile "mk_bcc32.mak" was improved to work correctly for
version 6.71 of bcc32 (thank you to the anonymous google account
user, for posting his findings to the Seed7 forum).
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.