Implementation of range analyses

Douglas do Couto Teixeira <>
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:20:37 -0300

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Implementation of range analyses (Douglas do Couto Teixeira) (2011-06-27)
Re: Implementation of range analyses (Diego Novillo) (2011-06-29)
Re: Implementation of range analyses (Nikolaos Kavvadias) (2011-07-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Douglas do Couto Teixeira <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:20:37 -0300
Posted-Date: 29 Jun 2011 14:03:50 EDT

Dear all,

        could anyone point me to an implementation of range analysis? I am
working on one, that we have running on LLVM, and now I would like to
compare it with other approaches. Yet, I do not know where to find an
open-source implementation. Just to give you context, the range
analysis associates an integer interval to the integer variables in
the program.