|Seed7 Release 2011-06-19 email@example.com (tm) (2011-06-19)|
|Date:||Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:31:48 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||22 Jun 2011 00:38:40 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20110619.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A new example program (ftp7.sd7), an FTP internet file transfer
program, was added.
- The "ftp.s7i" library, which supports the FTP protocol, was added.
- The functions 'numericAddress', 'service' and 'getHostname' were
added to the "socket.s7i" library.
- Support for the actions SOC_ADDR_NUMERIC, SOC_ADDR_SERVICE and
SOC_GET_HOSTNAME were added to the compiler (comp.sd7).
- The compiler was improved to recognize unsupported options and
- The functions 'socAddrNumeric', 'socAddrService', 'socGetAddr',
'socSelect', 'socSelectOne', 'socGetHostname' and 'socInputReady'
were added to "soc_rtl.c" (some were commented out).
- The functions 'select_addrinfo' and 'dump_addrinfo' in "soc_rtl.c"
- The functions 'soc_addr_numeric', 'soc_addr_service',
'soc_get_addr', 'soc_get_hostname', 'soc_input_ready' and
'soc_select' were addet to "soclib.c" (some were commented out).
- The file "soc_rtl.c" was improved to reduce the number of compiler
- Documentation comments were improved in the file "socket.s7i".
- Compiler, runtime libraries and makefiles were improved to support
configuration macro CPLUSPLUS_COMPILER.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.