|Seed7 Release 2011-04-24 email@example.com (tm) (2011-04-24)|
|Date:||Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:56:12 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||26 Apr 2011 01:26:36 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20110424.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Information about the lines of code in Seed7 was added to the FAQ.
- The FAQ answers about supported operating systems and the analyze
phase of the interpreter, were improved.
- Several spelling errors in the FAQ and in the manual were fixed.
- The appearance of tables in the FAQ and in the manual was improved.
- Variants of the function 'timAwait', which work with poll() and
ppoll(), were added to the file "tim_unx.c".
- The makefiles "makefile", "mk_linux.mak", "mk_cygw.mak" and
"mk_osx.mak" were improved to select one version of the function
- Descriptions of the configuration macros AWAIT_WITH_POLL,
AWAIT_WITH_PPOLL, AWAIT_WITH_SIGACTION and AWAIT_WITH_SIGNAL were
added to the file "src/read_me.txt".
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.