|Compiler positions available for week ending November 14 firstname.lastname@example.org (2004-11-14)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending November 14 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2010-11-14)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending November 14 firstname.lastname@example.org (1993-11-14)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending November 14 email@example.com (1999-11-16)|
|Date:||14 Nov 2010 08:59:39 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||17 Nov 2010 21:02:21 EST|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: Kevin Fan <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:20:59 -0500
Subject: Compiler engineer jobs available at Parakinetics (Princeton NJ)
SENIOR COMPILER ENGINEER and COMPILER DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS
Job type: Full time employee
Location: Princeton, NJ
Parakinetics Inc., a vibrant stealth mode startup, is seeking
experienced and talented engineers to join a team developing unique
compilation tools for multicore processors. Successful candidates will
have the opportunity to work with a team converting breakthrough
compiler research into commercial reality. He/she will develop never
before seen compiler technology in addition to improving and
supporting existing compiler technology. Responsibilities include:
* Design and implementation of novel compiler transformations and
* Improving and maintaining existing compiler and runtime libraries,
* Analysis of applications to identify performance bottlenecks,
* Testing and benchmarking the technology to improve functionality
Please consider the following before applying:
1. A BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related field is required.
2. Experience developing compiler back-ends and compiler
optimizations is desirable.
3. Experience with automatic parallelization is highly desirable.
4. Expertise in C++, C, and an assembly language is required.
5. Experience in parallel programming is highly desirable.
6. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Parakinetics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of your email should be: "COMP.COMPILERS: Compiler Engineer"
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.