|Seed7 Release 2010-11-07 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2010-11-07)|
|Date:||Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:11:02 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||09 Nov 2010 01:57:49 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20101107.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapter explaining exception handling in the manual was
- The support for bitmap fonts was improved to use fontProperties as
- The '-' function, which computes the differance of two 'time'
values (with a 'duration' result) in "time.s7i", was improved.
- The function cmdConfigValue in "cmd_rtl.c" was improved to support
the config values C_COMPILER_VERSION and GET_CC_VERSION_INFO.
- In the file "fil_rtl.c" the functions myLseek, myFseek and myFtell
were renamed to os_lseek, os_fseek and os_ftell respectively.
- The makefiles were changed to define os_fseek, os_ftell,
C_COMPILER_VERSION and GET_CC_VERSION_INFO.
- Documentation comments were added to the function alternate_utime
in the file "tim_win.c".
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.