|Seed7 Release 2010-10-10 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2010-10-10)|
|Date:||Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:15:03 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||11 Oct 2010 00:34:37 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20101010.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The first steps towards support of bitmap fonts were done.
- The standard bitmap font was defined for the sizes 10, 12, 14, 16,
18 and 24.
- A new example program (testfont.sd7), which writes with the
standard font in various sizes, was added.
- The initialisation of the random number generator in the function
uint_rand in "int_rtl.c" was improved.
- The function timMycroSec was defined in "tim_unx.c" and
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.