|Seed7 Release 2010-09-19 firstname.lastname@example.org (tm) (2010-09-19)|
|Date:||Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:43:58 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||19 Sep 2010 22:05:35 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100919.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapter explaining string indexing in the manual was improved.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) and the hi interpreter were improved to
support the actions "ITF_CMP" and "ITF_HASHCODE".
- The parameter names of the functions arc, chord and pieslice in
the "draw.s7i" library were changed to startAngle and sweepAngle.
- The compiler was improved such that compiled programs which use
SIGALARM (the functions 'wait' and 'await' from the "time.s7i"
library may use SIGALARM) can be terminated with ctrl-c followed
by * and enter.
- Parameter names were added to the prototypes in the file
- The function drwPFArcPieSlice in "drw_win.c" was implemented.
- The functions drwFCircle and drwPFCircle in "drw_x11.c were
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.