Compiler positions available for week ending May 30

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
30 May 2010 07:59:47 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending May 30 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2010-05-30)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 30 compilers-jobs@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (1993-05-30)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 30 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1999-06-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 May 2010 07:59:47 -0000
Posted-Date: 30 May 2010 18:40:52 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: Richard Long <rlong@providepeople.com>
Subject: Compiler Engineer - Bristol UK
Date: 26 May 2010 10:27:44 -0400

Job title: Compiler Engineer

Location: Bristol

I am currently looking to speak with Compiler Engineers focusing on
GCC development, with experience of designing and implementing
compiler code generators and optimizers.

My client is located in Bristol (UK), and they have an opening for 3
engineers ranging from graduate to senior level with a relocation
package on offer where applicable.

Applicants must have the appropriate Visa to work in the UK in order
to be considered for this position.

Please contact Richard Long to discuss this further:
+44 1908 524 873
rlong@providepeople.com
Fax: +44 (0)8702 387 582
www.providepeople.com

Provide Consulting Limited is a registered company in England and
Wales with company number 4411602 at the following location:
9 Shirwell Crescent, Furzton Lake, Milton Keynes, MK4 1GA

-------------------------------

From: Richard Long <rlong@providepeople.com>
Subject: Compiler Engineer - Cambridge UK
Date: 26 May 2010 10:33:39 -0400

Job title: Compiler Engineer

Location: Cambridge, UK

I am currently looking to speak with Compiler Engineers focusing on
GCC however other compiler technologies are considered.

My client is located in Cambridge (UK), and they have an need for a
number of engineers ranging from graduate to senior level with a
relocation package on offer where applicable.

Ideally applicants will already posses the appropriate Visa to work in
the UK however our client will help with this procedure if needed.

Please contact Richard Long to discuss this further. See contact
information above.