|The Eiffel Compiler tecomp version 0.22 released email@example.com (Helmut) (2010-04-26)|
|Date:||Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:02:09 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||28 Apr 2010 00:35:27 EDT|
== New features ==
- inherited contracts implemented (effective classes can inherit
the pre- and postconditions from its abstract/deferred parent).
- assertion monitoring can be set for specific classes
- ABSTRACT_SEQUENCE introduced and used as an ancestor of SPECIAL
- Precursor construct implemented
- Monitoring of supplier preconditions possible:
> This feature is important if well tested and proven libraries
are used. In that case, assertion monitoring is normally
switched off for the library. But if a class using that library
is in a cluster with monitoring on (i.e. assertions(all)), then
preconditions of called routines of the library are still
== Bugfixes ==
- Wrong line numbers were printed if unqualified calls are not
unique because of replication.
- Crash, if a replicated feature has been redeclared in the current
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.