Fe: FAKE CONFERENCE CFP: TMFCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010

"PromoteResearch" <contact@promoteresearch.org>
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:05:32 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
FAKE CONFERENCE CFP: TMFCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010 jmheralds@gmail.com (James Heralds) (2010-02-22)
Fe: FAKE CONFERENCE CFP: TMFCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010 contact@promoteresearch.org (PromoteResearch) (2010-02-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "PromoteResearch" <contact@promoteresearch.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:05:32 -0500
Posted-Date: 23 Feb 2010 17:29:25 EST

[The sponsors of these conferences evidently disagree with me. For
more details, see
http://copy-shake-paste.blogspot.com/2008/12/fake-conferences.html
-John]

Subject: Libelous messages, asking for formal retraction: IMPORTANT

Hello,

Please note that your posting stating "FAKE CONFERENCE CFP: TMFCS-10,
Orlando, USA, July 2010" and "FAKE CONFERENCE CFP: SETP-10, Orlando, USA,
July 2010" at your website:

http://compilers.iecc.com/index.phtml are libelous and damaging our
reputation and we formally ask you to remove these postings and also post a
formal and detailed retraction message at the same website and also publish
that message at all news groups/mailing lists to where your messages might
be posted earlier stating our conferences are fake. You need to do this
within 24 hours from now.

Consider this email very important and time sensitive.

Sincerely,

Zoran Majkic, MAK Sadiq and John Edward

Organizing Co-Chairs of above conferences

http://www.promoteresearch.org