Re: CodeView specification wanted

lab27 <>
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 03:02:02 -0800 (PST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
CodeView specification wanted (Aaron Gray) (2010-01-30)
Re: CodeView specification wanted (lab27) (2010-01-31)
Re: CodeView specification wanted (2010-01-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: lab27 <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 03:02:02 -0800 (PST)
Posted-Date: 01 Feb 2010 18:23:01 EST

You can find it (or something relevant, at least!) on the MSDN CD that
shipped with visual studio 6 - Can't post it here because I've no idea
of the legality of such a reproduction.....

"Visual C++ Product Unit
VC5.0 Symbolic Debug Information Specification

Authors: Steve Smith, Dan Spalding, et al.

Revision 5, 32-Bit only September 30, 1996

Symbolic Debug Information
This document describes the format and meaning of the information of
the Microsoft CodeView debugging information."