|Compiler positions available for week ending January 24 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2010-01-24)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending January 24 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2016-01-24)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending January 24 email@example.com (1993-01-24)|
|Date:||24 Jan 2010 08:59:39 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||24 Jan 2010 12:19:04 EST|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:25:38 +0100
From: Wim Yedema <email@example.com>
Subject: NL-Eindhoven: Compiler Engineer, Silicon Hive
Compiler Engineer - Silicon Hive
Vacancy exists for local hires in the following location:
* Eindhoven, Netherlands
The Compiler Engineer operates in a team developing and maintaining
the Silicon Hive Software Development Kit (SDK). This SDK provides a
run-time retargetable tool chain comprising a compilation chain,
simulators, a debugger, an IDE, and a high-level processor description
compiler/interpreter. The Compiler Engineer has in-depth knowledge on
how a program is modeled and uses this knowledge to improve the
SDK. He/she discusses design and implementation issues with team
members, and is eager and persistent in finding ultimate causes and
* Design, implement, and document new SDK features
* Maintain and improve existing features of the SDK
* Address customer feedback in a timely manner
Education and Job Requirements:
* Masters Degree in Computer Science.
* Excellent knowledge of C, C++, Unix/Linux, and gdb
* Good debugging skills
* Strive for elegant and simple designs
* Strong personal motivation and will to succeed.
* Excellent written and good oral communications skills in English.
Positive qualities, appreciated background:
* Experience with compiler development or related tooling
* Experience with large code base development
* Familiarity with meta tooling or code generation
* Experience with graph and tree algorithms
* Understanding of processor architectures
* Experience with embedded development
What we offer:
* Be part of a promising high-tech startup company with offices in
five countries around the world.
* Work in and learn from a world-class multi-disciplinary team of
experts in the field of processor architecture, compiler
technology, communications and media applications, digital
signal processing, hardware design, verification and VLSI.
* Competitive and attractive compensation package.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Compiler Architect, Silicon Hive
Silicon Hive B.V., 3rd Floor, High Tech Campus 83, 5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
E-mail: email@example.com; Phone: +31-40 800 2067; URL: http://www.siliconhive.com
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.