|Seed7 Release 2009-12-20 email@example.com (tm) (2009-12-20)|
|Date:||Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:49:40 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||23 Dec 2009 00:53:59 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20091220.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapter explaining parameters in the tutorial of the manual was
- The chapter explaining priority and associativity in the manual was
- The function copy_file in "cmd_rtl.c" was improved to use mmap()
only up to a maximum size and to use munmap() to delete the mapped
- The function cmdRemove in "cmd_rtl.c" was improved to work
correctly when remove() is not able to remove empty directories.
- The function write_object in "error.c" was improved to write
- The function cp_to_os_path in "striutl.c" was improved to forbid
paths ending with slash except for the root path ("/") and a device
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.