|CfP: MCSoC-10 (San Diego, Sep 10) firstname.lastname@example.org (Arquimedes Canedo) (2009-12-11)|
|From:||Arquimedes Canedo <email@example.com>|
|Date:||Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:39:24 +0900|
|Keywords:||conference, architecture, CFP|
|Posted-Date:||11 Dec 2009 00:02:37 EST|
5th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore Systems-on-Chip
in conjunction with
The 39th International Conference on Parallel Processing
San Diego, USA, September 13-16, 2010
The International Symposium on Embedded Multicore Systems-on-chip
(MCSoC-10) aims at providing the world's premier forum of leading
researchers in the embedded multicore SoCs software, tools and
applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective
authors are invited to submit paper of their works. Submission of a
paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full
registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper.
Areas of Interest
- Software for Embedded Multicore: Compilers, cross assemblers,
programming, memory management, object-oriented aspects, virtual
machines, concurrent software for SoCs,...
- Hardware for Embedded Multicore: SoCs, DSPs, hardware specification,
modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliable,
performance modeling, security issues, ...
- Embedded Multicore System Architecture: Multicore, Many-core,
reconfigurable platforms, memory management support, communication,
protocols, real-time systems,...
- Network-on-chip: NoC architecture, Power and energy issues in NoC ,
Application specific NoC design, Timing, synchronous /asynchronous
communication, RTOS support for NoC, Modeling, simulation, NoC
support for MCSoC, NoCs for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design
- Multicore Real-time Systems: Software, distributed real-time
systems, real-time kernels, task scheduling, multitasking design, ...
- Multicore Testing: Design-for-test, test synthesis, built-in
self-test, embedded test for MCSoC,...
- Multicore Practices & Benchmarks: Software, tools, trends, emerging
technologies, experience maintaining benchmark suites, representation,
tools, copyrights, maintenance, ...
- Packaging Technologies for MCSoCs
- RTOS for Embedded Muticore
- Applications for Embedded Multicore
- Full papers submission: March 12, 2010
- Acceptance notification: May 7, 2010
- Camera-ready papers: June 11, 2010
- MCSoC-10 & ICPP2010: September 13-16, 2010
Paper submissions should be formatted according to the IEEE standard
double-column format with a font size 10 pt or larger. Each paper is
strictly limited to 8 pages in length. Submissions should represent
original, substantive research results. We will not accept any paper
which, at the time of submission, is under review or accepted for
publication or has already been published in another conference or
All submitted papers to the MCSoC-10 should be submitted
ELECTRONICALLY. Click here to submit
MCSoC-10 symposium papers will be included in ICPP proceedings and
will be published in CD format available at the ICPP 2010 conference.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.