Release of SIRAlib

Sid Touati <SidTouati@inria.fr>
Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:44:09 +0100

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Release of SIRAlib SidTouati@inria.fr (Sid Touati) (2009-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Sid Touati <SidTouati@inria.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:44:09 +0100
Posted-Date: 01 Dec 2009 11:34:49 EST

The SIRA framework is a graph theoretical approch four guaranteing the
absence of spilling before instruction scheduling. The methods bounds
the register requirement of a data dependence graph before instruction
scheduling under resource constraints. Our register pressure reduction
strategy is sensitive for both software pipelining (innermost loops) and
acyclic scheduling (basic blocks and super-blocks). We consider
processor architectures with multiple register type and we model delayed
access times to registers. Our register pressure reduction method is
distributed as a C independent library (SIRAlib).

Research report, experimental data and software (LGPL) are available in

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/inria-00436348/fr